One thing that we often hear from our clients is that “there just aren’t enough hours in the day”. Sound familiar? Many of us feel as though there simply isn’t enough time to get our work done, socialise with friends and family, complete all the little life admin tasks that are adding up and still find time to relax or enjoy a hobby.
For many, this is just par for the course once you reach adulthood – but what if it didn’t need to be this way?
At Cloudworkz, we are big believers in doing what you love. That’s why we actively encourage our clients to outsource their work in order to free up more of their time. Whether these additional hours are devoted to work, family or leisure time is up to them, but how wonderful would it feel to know you have more hours in the week to devote to the things you actually want to do?
So, in typical Cloudworkz style, we thought we’d round up a handy list of things you could do with the additional time you’d save by outsourcing your marketing to Cloudworkz (just in case you weren’t already convinced):
- Write a book. (Ok, this one is a little ambitious but maybe you are sat there with the next Man Booker Prize winner just waiting to be put onto paper)
- Pay that bill that’s been staring at you since it arrived last week
- Try a new recipe
- Walk the dog. Twice.
- Spend time with your family
- Take up a new hobby
- Spend more time doing your existing hobby
- Go to the gym
- Complete a man vs food challenge
- Organise your music collection alphabetically via genre
- Deep clean the house
- Organise your kitchen cupboards
- Finally finish that series on Netflix that’s been left over since lockdown ended
- Redesign your workspace
- Catch up on your to-do list
- Spend time on the work tasks you were actually hired to complete
- See friends
- Explore more of your local area
- Get outside
- Make a sculpture
- Visit a museum
- Create true work/life balance
However you decide to spend your time, make sure you’re spending it on something you enjoy – and for all the tasks you don’t want to do, there’s Cloudworkz.
Click here for your FREE business assessment and discover exactly how Cloudworkz can help you to achieve the online presence you need in 2021 and beyond.