Website Creation: Advanced 10 Page Site
Website design, build, and ongoing maintenance.
Requires activations of Website Maintenance & Management and Website Pro on a 12 month term.
Focus on your business while we handle the rest!
Without a web presence, you’re missing out on one of the simplest and most effective ways to connect with established customers and attract new ones.
Our talented website team works directly with you to create a 10-page website powered by WordPress that best represents your business, products, and services. Maintenance, security, and updating are all included.
You can choose 10 pages to represent your business:
Home, About Us, Products and/or Services, Map; Directions, Contact Us, and a Thank You page (to appear after an inquiry is submitted). We will work with you to customize the colours, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.
- Search engine-friendly website
- Optional blog (entries not included)
- Up to 25 photos; image uploads included
- Up to 25 product uploads included
- If e-commerce: User-friendly eCommerce integration via PayPal (default), Square or Stripe
- Please note: additional images and products will be charged at per product rate
- Fully customizable. Get a website that is 100% tailored to your business. Take advantage of social media streams, photo galleries, banners, and more!
- Exceptional customer service. We work with local businesses to create a professional and accessible online presence.
- Eye-catching design. A consumer’s first impression of a website is 94% design-related. We’ll build you a compelling website that leverages the key elements of modern design.
- Mobile-responsive. Every site we build is optimized for mobile devices both big and small.
You can choose 10 pages to represent your business: Home, About Us, Products and/or Services, Map; Directions, Contact Us, and a Thank You page (to appear after an inquiry is submitted). We will work with your client to customize the colours, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.
- Search engine-friendly custom website
- Optional blog page (entries not included)
- Up to 25 photos; image uploads included. (additional products will be charged at per product rate)
- Unlimited text changes
- 25 image changes monthly. (additional images will be charged at per product rate)
Monthly Charges include | Hosting and Maintenance
Maintenance of an Advanced 10 Page site include:
- Unlimited text changes to existing content.
- Up to 25 image changes per month to existing images.
All sites are hosted with Website Pro and include:
- daily backups
- managed WordPress hosting
- built-in reporting
- Any additional images/product changes beyond the included will be charged at a per product/image rate.
- Any new functionality changes to sites will need to be scoped out and charged at a per hour rate.
- The monthly charge DOES NOT include maintaining or integrating emails.
The Advanced 10 Page package includes unlimited text changes and 25 image changes monthly.
We include each of these items on each product page if details are provided to us:
- One product image
- Product name
- SKU number
- Product description/features/specifications (up to 100 words)
- Flat price for shipping
- Tax per item
- Populated spreadsheet of the above product details and images.
If more functions are required our team will need a detailed list of the requested features. Any additional hours due to added functions/features will be charged at a per-hour rate as needed.
Our team is your team. We may not be in-house, but we work for you. We communicate with you by email and/or phone calls.
- Provide images and text content as requested.
- Provide sample websites (likes or dislikes) or other design direction during consultation call.
- Communicate efficiently with us to keep the project on track to meet the set deadlines.
- Initial Consultation – 3 – 5 Production Days: Our website team will conduct a consultation call, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock – 15 Production Days: Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen colour scheme and logo, images and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Second Mock – 15-25 Production Days: Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Site Publication – 20-25 Production Days: After the deliverables have been submitted, we will complete the look and feel of the site with site optimization tasks. Once your website is live, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the site.
- The production timeline will be adjusted in cases where additional pages, products, or custom billable hours are added to an order.
- We will get in contact via email and phone to ensure we deliver on the set timeline.
- Timelines may vary based on client responsiveness.
One of our website experts will walk you through the process of redirecting your client’s existing domain name to the new website.
The turnaround for monthly changes to the website is five production days.
We can provide stock images if you request them. However, we recommend using professional images of your business, products, and services to create a more personalized website.
We do not provide any written content for the website. Any written content must be shared with our team by the Partner or Client. If you would like to purchase custom content, please reach out to our team for more information.
The word count limit for each page is 1000 words. Additional text will be charged on a 1-1000 word count basis. (ex: 3500 words on one page would be a charge of 4 pages.) Minor overages may be accepted in certain circumstances.
What’s included: 3 new pages Product page (Up to 25 product SKUs) Checkout page Cart page Shipping integration for flat-rate shipping Payment processing setup for PayPal, Stripe, or Square